Wednesday, April 20, 2011

kinky twists


with my current high-stress, busy schedule, i figured it was time to get a protective, low-maintenance style. i was a little hesitant to get these because
1.) they're expensive
2.) i like to have versatility with hair styles, and there's only so much you can do with these
3.) i was scared i wouldn't like how they came out, and i'd be stuck with them for a long time

but something had to be done. as much as i love my hair, it was taking up way too much of my time each day. thank goodness they came out fine. it put a bit of a dent in my pocket, but it's okay because for the next 2-3 months i don't have to do anything! and i can just focus on my work.

1 comment:

Chichi said...

Cute look. Looking to get some myself.

About Me

writer, photographer, dreamer